My Interview with R. Barri Flowers
Posted Saturday, March 28, 2015 @ 1:41 PM
Today we have an interview with R. Barri Flowers, the author of my new audiobook, Vampire Classmates!Previous Entry | Next Entry
1) What inspired you to write the short story Vampire Classmates?
RBF: I thought that a prequel to my bestselling Transylvanica High series, featuring the books, COUNT DRACULA'S TEENAGE DAUGHTER and OUT FOR BLOOD, might be fun for readers. Also allowed me to introduce some new characters to this human and vampire community.
2) Are you planning on writing more books or short stories in the Transylvanica High series?
RBF: Indeed, I am. Next book in series is entitled, COUNT DRACULA'S TEENAGE DAUGHTER'S REVENGE. It should be out at the end of this year or early 2016. More books are planned to keep the popular series going.
3) Of all the books you have written so far, do you have a favorite?
RBF: Yes, the YA novel, SUMMER AT PARADISE RANCH, is my favorite one. It is book one in new series about a teen girl who reluctantly visits her mother on Maui and has the adventure of a lifetime. Each subsequent book will be about another summer vacation for Lexi, the protagonist.
4) What is your favorite genre to write? Do you prefer to write series or stand-alones?
RBF: The adult mystery and thriller genres are my favorite to write. I prefer stand alones, though I have a number of series ongoing.
6) How many books have you written so far? What was the genre you started with?
RBF: I have written 72 books, thus far, amazingly, with more to come. I began with the mystery genre and followed that with the romance genre.
7) What are you currently working on?
RBF: I am currently working on a Hawaii mystery novel, entitled, DEAD IN PUKALANI, as well as the next book in the Transylvanica High series.
Thank you so much for the great answers, Barri!
For more information about R. Barri Flowers and his works, please visit his website.
And donít forget to buy the Vampire Classmates Audiobook, on sale now!
Buy My Books!
Voices by Elizabeth © 2018 Elizabeth Basalto